THE ORDERS OF MY TRUE AND FREE RENUNCIATE DEVOTEES
Beezone Study and Summary
1. The Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam stands Continuous with, and Free in relation to, the traditional and worldwide gathering of all formal and informal renunciates, in all traditions within the total Great Tradition of humankind.
2. I have Named this new order of True and Free renunciates “The Naitauba Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam” (or, more briefly, “The Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam”, or, simply, “The Free Sannyasin Order”).
3. The Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam is the most senior gathering of practitioners of the only-by-Me Revealed and Given Way of Adidam.
4. The Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam is the hierarchically central (but entirely renunciate, and non-managerial) one and only culturally governing authority among, and in relation to, all the practitioners.
5. The Sapta Na Sannyasin Order of Adidam does not exercise the role of governance.
6. By virtue of fulfilling its by-Me-Given obligation to manifest absolutely exemplary authenticity of seventh stage Realization-demonstration, simply embodies the authority inherent in Divine Self-Realization Itself.
7. All members of the Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam are, by Vow, Called and Expected to be uniquely exemplary in all the disciplines and practices of the only-by-Me Revealed and Given Way of Adidam,
8. (Are expected) to demonstrate that total practice of the Way of Adidam in the context of the life-discipline of perpetual retreat. As a necessary sign of qualification for full membership in the Free Sannyasin Order.
9. The essential characteristic and demonstration of indifference toward the “world”-in-and-of-itself, toward merely “worldly” purposes, and toward “worldly self-fulfillment” is required as a constantly evident demonstration in practice.
10. This characteristic of indifference – the indifference of neither-“yes”-nor-“no” – is a disposition based on how the four psycho-physical faculties are characteristically oriented.
11. That (Indifference) sign of abiding in the disposition of “Perfect Knowledge” is most profound. In the case of formal sannyasins in the Way of Adidam, establishment in the disposition of “Perfect Knowledge”—at first, in the preliminary form.
12. In due course, in the “Perfect Practice” Form—is such that My Sannyasin devotees are characteristically abiding in the disposition that is Prior to separate “self” and “objects”. .
13. All full members of the Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam are Called and Empowered (by Me) to Function (collectively) as the (physically living, human) Instruments of My Divine Avataric Blessing-Work.
14. By their unique cultural service (simply by Wisdom-word and practicing example), to provide all other practitioners of the only-by-Me Revealed and Given Way of Adidam with the principal Good Company that is necessary for the inspiration and guidance of their practice of the Way of Adidam.
15. All full members of the Free Sannyasin Order of Adidam must be formally acknowledged, formally practicing, fully matured, and uniquely exemplary practitioners.
16. They must be formally acknowledged practitioners of the “Perfect Practice” of the only-by Me Revealed and Given Way of Adidam.