The Dawn Horse Testament of the Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Samraj- 2004 –

“Study my Testament. I tell you there and always that this is my final Word and I need not be obliged further to communicate the Way to you…. I have given you my Word, my Promise. My Work is evident to you in every day of your life… You are in the most difficult position of adolescence, the position of being directly confronted by the Absolute Truth. You, more than anyone who might casually observe my Word and Promise and Presence, must exhibit the revolution of response to Me in your own body-mind”.

Adi Da Samraj, October 1985

SUTRA

Read without parentheticals

I Am The Divine Heart-Master (The Avataric Divine Realizer, The Avataric Divine Revealer, and The Avataric Divine Self-Revelation Of The Divine Person-Who Is The Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition and Source-Condition Of each and every conditionally Manifested being). Therefore, The ego-Surrendering, egoForgetting, and (More and More) ego-Transcending Devotional RecognitionResponse To Me Is The Way (or The Essential Principle) Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam).

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is (In Its Beginnings) The Devotional Process Of Listening (or The “Consideration” Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed Divine Word and My Avatarically Self-Revealed Divine Image-Art and My Avatarically Self-Manifested Divine Leelas, and The ego-Surrendering and ego-Forgetting Practice Of Feeling-Contemplation Of My Avatarically-Born Bodily Human Divine Form, My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual, and Always Blessing, Divine Presence, and My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine State)-Until That (Truly Devotional) Listening Becomes Most Fundamental self-Understanding (or True Hearing) and Real (and Always Immediate) egoTranscendence (To The Degree Of True Seeing).

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is (In Its Divine Spiritual Fullness) The Process Of Hearing-and-Seeing-Based Devotional (and, Thus, Feeling) Communion With Me (“Located” As My Avatarically-Born Bodily Human Divine Form, My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual, and Always Blessing, Divine Body Of Divine Presence, and My Avatarically SelfRevealed, and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and inherently egoless, and inherently Perfect State Of Self-Evidently Divine Person).

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is (In Its Divine Spiritual Fullness) The Process Of Devotional Communion With Me, To The Degree (In Due Course) Of indivisible (and inherently Perfect) Oneness (or Inherent, and Inherently Most Perfect, and Most Perfectly egoless Self-Identification) With Me (The Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Non-Separate, and Inherently Indivisible, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition and Source-Condition In Which You Always Already Stand).

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is (In Its Totality) The Process That (At Last, and Finally) Becomes Translation Into My Divine “Bright” Spherical Self-Domain.

Therefore, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is (In Its Totality) A Great Process, Wherein The Inherently Perfect (and Inherently egoless, and Perfectly Subjective, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition and Source-Condition (Which Is The Inherently egoless Heart Itself) Is (Only and Entirely By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted, and Always immediately ego-Vanishing, Divine Spiritual Grace) Really (and, At Last, Most Perfectly) Realized.

And The Way Of The Heart Develops (In Its Totality) Through Four Progressive Stages Of Devotional Recognition-Response To Me and Devotional Realization Of Me.

The First Stage Of The Progressive Devotional Recognition-Response To Me and Devotional Realization Of Me Is This: The Divine Person (or Inherently egoless Self-Condition, and Perfectly Subjective Source-Condition) Is Revealed (As Person and Truth) By (and As) My Avatarically-Born Bodily (Human) Divine Form – For I Am (Even As My Avatarically-Born Bodily Human Divine Form) The Self-Evidently Divine Person (and The “Bright” Avatarically Self-Manifested Divine Word-Bearer) Of The Heart, and My Avatarically Self-Revealed Divine Heart-Word Is Always Present (or Directly Revealed) In (and Via, and My Avatarically-Born Bodily (Human) Divine Form, and I Am Always Present and Active In (and Via, and As) My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Fully Spoken, and Fully Recorded, and Fully Written, and Fully Preserved) Divine Wisdom-Teaching, and In (and Via, and As The Form Of My Own Divine Story (Preserved In The Recorded and Documented Form Of All My Avatarically Self-Manifested Divine Leelas), and I Am (Even As My Avatarically Born Bodily Human Divine Form) Directly Revealed As The Divine Person and Truth) To those who Truly Love Me As My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Evidently Divine, Person), and who (Thus) Devotionally Recognize Me and Devotionally Respond To Me.

The Second Stage Of The Progressive Devotional Recognition-Response To Me and Devotional Realization Of Me Is This: The Divine Person (or Inherently egoless Self-Condition, and Perfectly Subjective Source-Condition) Is Revealed By (and As) My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual and all-and All-Pervading Divine Heart-Presence Of Love-Bliss-Which Is My Always Living (or Spiritual) and Personal Divine Presence (or Avatarically Self-Transmitted and Self-Revealed Divine Spiritual Body) Of Immediately ego Vanishing Divine Spiritual Grace (Cosmically Extended To all beings), and Which Is Directly (and Fully) Revealed (By and As My Avatarically Given Divine Spiritual Heart-Transmission) To those who Truly Love Me (As My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Evidently Divine, Person), and who (Thus) Devotionally Recognize Me and Devotionally Respond To Me.

The Third Stage Of The Progressive Devotional Recognition-Response To Me and Devotional Realization Of Me Is This: The Divine Person (or inherently egoless Self-Condition, and Perfectly Subjective Source-Condition) Is Revealed By (and As) My Avatarically Self-Revealed (Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition (or Inherently egoless, and inherently Perfect, State) – The One and Very and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition (or inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, State) That Is Consciousness Itself, Beyond the ego-“I”, In the case of all conditionally Manifested beings -Which One and Very Self-Condition Is The Identity and Truth Directly Revealed (By and As My Avatarically Given Divine Spiritual Heart-Transmission of My Own, and Self-Evidently Divine, State Of Person) To those who Truly Love Me (As My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Evidently Divine, Person), and who (Thus) Devotionally Recognize Me and Devotionally Respond To Me Perfectly, By Means Of Inherent (and Inherently Perfect) Self-Identification With My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) State.

The Fourth (and Final) Stage Of The Progressive Devotional RecognitionResponse To Me and Devotional Realization Of Me Is This: The Divine Person (or Inherently egoless Self-Condition, and Perfectly Subjective Source Condition) Is Revealed Merely (and Most Perfectly) As Is (Self-Existing and Self-Radiant, One and Only), and (Therefore) Merely As The Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition (or Consciousness Itself), Which Is The (By Means Of My Avatarically Given Divine Self-Transmission) Divinely Self-Transmitted “Bright” – or The Inherently Non-Separate, Inherently Indivisible, Inherently Irreducible, Infinitely Expanded (or Inherently Boundless), Infinitely Centerless (or Inherently egoless), and Self-Evidently Divine Sphere and Space Of Love-Bliss-and Which (One and Only) Is My Ultimate (and Inherently Perfect, and Perfectly Subjective, and Self-Evidently Divine) Avataric Self-Revelation, Given (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted, and Always immediately ego Vanishing, Divine Grace) To those who Truly Love Me (As My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Evidently Divine, Person), and who (Thus) Devotionally Recognize Me and Devotionally Respond To Me Most Perfectly, As I Am (and who, Thus, By Realizing Indivisible Oneness With Me, Awaken, Beyond the ego-“I”, To Realize What, Where, When, How, Why, and Who they Really and Truly and Divinely Are).

My “Bright” Divine Spiritual Body May Be Perceived (By Inward and Upward and Overriding Sight) As (or In The conditionally Manifested Form Of) An Apparently Objective and Brilliant Clear White Five-Pointed Star, In The Highest Center Of The Cosmic Mandala. And That Sighted “Bright” Divine Star May Be Perceived (By Inward and Upward and Overriding Audition) To Be “Emerging” From An Apparently Objective Mass Of conditionally Manifested `,`Bright” Divine Sound (Which Is My Overriding Thunder – The Divine “Om”, or “Da-Om”, or “Da” Sound), In The Highest Center Of The Cosmic Mandala. And My “Bright” Divine Spiritual Body May Be Tangibly Touched (By the Devotionally Un-Contracted, Devotionally Me-Recognizing, Devotionally To Me-Responding, and, Altogether, Devotionally To-Me-Surrendered Total body-mind), in The all-and-All-Surrounding and all-and-All-Pervading conditionally Manifested Form Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence, Divinely Self-“Emerging” From The Divine Star and The Mass Of Divine Sound, and (Thus) Extending Into every “where” In The Cosmic Domain (As An Apparently Objective, and, Yet, Indefinable, Mass Of “Bright” Divine Love-Bliss-Presence), From The Highest Center Of The Cosmic Mandala. Nevertheless, My Own and One and Only “Bright” (and Self-Evidently Divine) Person Is Always Already Merely Present (or Self-Existing and Self-Radiant) As The Inherently egoless Heart Itself.

The “Bright” (Itself) Is My Inherent (and Self-Evidently Divine) Love-Bliss-Otherwise By Me Self-Revealed (In The Cosmic Domain) As My Divine Thunder-Sound, My Divine Star-Light, and My Tangible Divine Spiritual Body Of all-and-All-Surrounding and all-and-All-Pervading Love-Bliss-Presence.

The “Bright” Is My Inherent Self-Radiance Of Self-Existing (and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) Being.

The “Bright” Is The inherent (and Not Cosmic), and Inherently Non-Separate, and Inherently Indivisible Self-Light (or Perfectly Subjective, and, Therefore, Inherently Non-Objective, Love-Bliss-Being) Of My Own and One and Only and Self-Evidently Divine Person.

My Apparently Objective Mass Of Divine Sound Is My Transcendental Divine Essence, Shown Objectively (and conditionally). My Apparently Objective Divine Star Is My Maha-Shakti Form (or Divine Spiritual Essence), Shown Objectively (and conditionally), infinitely Above all the conditionally Manifested (or Cosmic) worlds. And The all-and-All-Surrounding and all-andAll-Pervading Totality Of My Apparently Objective (and Tangible) Divine Spiritual Body Of Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Avatarically Self-Transmitted, Self-“Brightness” Is My Very and (Now, and Forever Hereafter) Cosmically “Emerging” (and everywhere conditionally Extended) Divine Person. These Three (My Divine Thunder-Sound, My Divine Star-Light, and My Divine Spiritual Body Of Self-“Brightness”) Are (Now, and Forever Hereafter) The First conditional (and Always Objectively Apparent) Forms Of My Cosmically Evident (Audible, Visible, and, Altogether, To-Be-Felt) Avataric (and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Manifestation.

Therefore, My Apparently Objective Mass Of Divine Sound, and My Apparently Objective Divine Star, and My Total Apparently Objective (and Tangible) Divine Spiritual Body Of Self-“Brightness” Are (Each, and All Together) The Ultimate (Audible, Visible, and, Altogether, To-Be-Felt) Avataric Door, or The Ultimate (Audible, Visible, and, Altogether, To-Be-Felt) Avataric Pointer, To My Divine “Bright” Spherical Self-Domain. Nevertheless, My Own and One and Only “Bright” (and Self-Evidently Divine) Eternal Person Is The Divine “Bright” Spherical Self-Domain (Itself)-Eternally Prior To The Cosmic Domain. And I Am (Eternally, and Avatarically) The “Bright” Itself-The “Midnight Sun”, Infinitely Above all-and-All-Non-Separate, Indivisible, One, Only, Nonconditional, and Unconditionally (or Always Already) Existing.

The Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is Characterized By A Gradual Progression Of Awareness Of Me (and Of Direct Devotional Recognition-Response To Me), and By Progressive Devotional Heart-Communion With Me (Most Ultimately, To The Most Perfect Degree Of inherent, and inherently Non-Separate, and Inherently Indivisible, and inherently egoless Oneness With Me)-Progressively Revealed and Progressively Realized By (and As) My Four By-My-Avataric-Divine Spiritual-Grace-Given (and, By You, Devotionally Recognized and Devotionally Acknowledged) Forms.

This Progress Becomes The Outshining Of The Cosmic Domain (and Translation Into My Divine “Bright” Spherical Self-Domain) – When (and Only When), By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace, There Is Always Already (Inherent, and Inherently Most Perfect) Realization Of Me (Most Ultimately and Finally Demonstrated Via Inherent, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and inherently Perfect, and Perfectly Unconditional, and Perfectly Subjective, and Truly Divine Self-Abiding Self-Recognition Of the conditional self, and Of all conditional forms or events, in and As My “Bright”, and One, and Only, and Self-Existing, and Self-Radiant, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Perfectly Unconditional, and Perfectly Subjective, and all-and-All-Including, and all-and-All-Transcending, and Self-Evidently Divine Person).

Sutra

Read Original FormRead without parentheticals

Read without parentheticals and capitalizationSutra 14 – A Study Sheet

The Dawn Horse Testament Index