The Dawn Horse Testament of the Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Samraj- 2004 –

“Study my Testament. I tell you there and always that this is my final Word and I need not be obliged further to communicate the Way to you…. I have given you my Word, my Promise. My Work is evident to you in every day of your life… You are in the most difficult position of adolescence, the position of being directly confronted by the Absolute Truth. You, more than anyone who might casually observe my Word and Promise and Presence, must exhibit the revolution of response to Me in your own body-mind”.

Adi Da Samraj, October 1985

SUTRA

Those who Embrace The Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of Adidam (Which Is The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, and Which Is The Way Of ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and, Always More and More, ego-Transcending Devotional, and Total psycho-physical, Communion With Me, Devotionally Recognizing Me and Devotionally Responding To Me As The Avatarically Self-Revealed Eternally Living One) May Experience Many conditionally Manifested Visions and Auditions On The Way To Divine Translation. The Final Such (Possible) Vision (and The Visible Doorway To Divine Translation) Is My Apparently Objective (and Most Ascended) Divine Five-Pointed Star-Form. And The Final Such (Possible) Audition (and The Audible Doorway To Divine Translation) Is My Apparently Objective (and Most Ascended) Mass Of Divine Sound (or “Om”, or “Da-Om”, or “Da”). Then There Is The Dissolution Of All Visions (In My Non-Objective “Bright” Fullness) and Of All Auditions (In My Non-Objective “Bright” Silence). And, At Last, There Is The Outshining Of the conditional body-mind and the conditional world In and By The Infinitely Ascended and Unconditionally Self-“Bright” (or Self-Existing and Self-Radiant) Sphere Of The Divine (and Indivisibly One and Only) “Midnight Sun” Of My “Bright” (Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently egoless) Divine Self-Condition Itself (Which Is The Ultimate and Inherently Perfect and Perfectly Subjective Source, or Heart, Of My Apparently Objective Divine Star, and Of My Apparently Objective Divine Sound, and Of Even The Totality Of My Apparently Objective Divine Spiritual Body). Such Is Divine Translation, or Entrance Into The Inherently Perfect Real-God-World-My Divine “Bright” Spherical Self-Domain, Beyond (and Prior To) all the planes Of The Cosmic Mandala.

The Right Side Of The Heart Is The Root Of The Horizontal Plane Of the body-mind. It Is The bodily Seat Of The (Potential) Inherently Perfect (and Inherently egoless) Realization Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed Transcendental, Perfectly Subjective, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition (Which Is The Perfectly Subjective Source-Condition Of all-and-All).

My Apparently Objective Star and My Apparently Objective Sound Stand Infinitely Above The Total Crown Of the head. They Are (In Their Apparently Objective Appearance) The Ascended conditional Roots Of The Vertical (or The Descending and Ascending) Dimension Of the body-mind. They Are (In Their Apparently Objective Appearance) The conditional (or conditionally Ascended) Seat Of The (Potential) Realization Of My Self-Evidently Divine Sphere Of “Brightness” (or The Unconditionally Existing “Midnight Sun” Of My “Bright” Divine Self-Domain-Which Is The Self-Existing and Self-Radiant Source-Condition Of the body-mind and the world, or all conditionally Manifested subjective and objective conditions).

First (By Means Of The Course, in The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Of Progressively Transcending The Processes Associated With The First Six Stages Of Life) There Must Be Realization Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed Transcendental, Perfectly Subjective, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition. Then (By Demonstrating The Way Of The Heart In The Context Of The Only By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life) All conditional Manifestations Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed Transcendental, Perfectly Subjective, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine Being Must Be Divinely Self-Recognized (and, Most Ultimately, Outshined), By Means Of The Non-“Different” (or Most Perfect) Realization Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed Transcendental, Perfectly Subjective, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition.

When The Concept Of “Difference” Associated With the conditionally Manifested energies In The Cosmic Mandala Is Transcended (In The Context Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life), Then the conditional activities of those energies Become Relaxed. The (Apparently Objective) Divine Five-Pointed Star and/or The (Apparently Objective) Divine Sound May Then (At times) Come Into The Field Of Perception (To Be Spontaneously Divinely Self-Recognized In My Avatarically Self-Revealed “Bright” Divine Self-Condition) – or, Alternatively (At any time), My Avataric Self-Revelation Of The inherent (and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) Feeling Of Self-Existing and Self-Radiant Being May Simply and Spontaneously “Coincide” With My Avataric Self-Revelation Of My Feeling-“Bright” (Itself). In Either Event, My Avataric Self-Revelation Of My Own (Transcendental, Perfectly Subjective, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition and My Avataric Self-Transmission Of My Own (and Self-Evidently Divine) Spirit-Energy (or “Bright” Inherent Self-Radiance) Are (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Realized To Be Inherently One and The Same (In The Non-Dual, and Non-“Different”, State Of Seventh Stage-or Divinely Enlightened-Realization Of Me).

Realization (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Of The Inherent Union (or Self-Unity) Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed Divine Self-Condition and My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Energy (or Inherent Spiritual Self-Radiance) Is The Most Perfect (and, Necessarily, Seventh Stage) Realization Of The “Bright” (Which Realization Includes and Yet Transcends every fraction Of The Total Cosmic Mandala). In The Context Of conditional Existence, The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Grace-Given Realization Of The “Bright” Is Demonstrated Even Universally (and Throughout the Total Apparent body-mind Of My By-Me-Enlightened Seventh Stage Devotee), but The Most Basic (or Original) conditional Demonstration Of The “Bright” Is The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Grace-Given Realization (or “Regeneration”) Of Amrita Nadi (Which Is The Ultimate conditionally Manifested Form and “Location” Of Me-Realizing Devotion To My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Evidently Divine, Form, and Presence, and State). Therefore, Amrita Nadi Which Is The “Bright” Fullness That Stands Between The Right Side Of The Heart and The Felt Matrix Of Sound and Light (or Of Even Unheard and Unseen Radiance, or Infinitely Ascended Love-Bliss) Infinitely Above The Total Crown Of the head – Is The Ultimate Yogic Form. Amrita Nadi (In Its By-Me-“Regenerated” Form) Is The Ultimate conditional (or Structural) Seat, Sign, and Divinely “Bright” Spiritual Body Of The Process Of Divine Translation (Into The “Midnight Sun” – Which Is The Sphere, and Space, and Substance Of My “Bright” Divine Self-Domain).

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life Is The Final Process, In Which This Ultimate Yogic Form (Which Is The “Regenerated” Amrita Nadi) and The Most Ultimate Event Of Awakening (or Divine Translation) Into The “Midnight Sun” (or “Bright” Sphere) Of My Divine Self Domain Are Accomplished. And The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life Begins With The Most Perfect (and Entirely By-My-Avataric Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given) Event of Perfectly Subjective (Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Realization.

The Most Perfect Realization Of Perfectly Subjective Divine Self-Realization Is Not A Matter Of Identification With The Essential Inwardness Of the Apparent, conditional, Separate, or Distinct individual self. The Most Perfect Realization Of Perfectly Subjective Divine Self-Realization Is Realization Of That Which Is Always Already (and Inherently egolessly-and, Altogether, Unconditionally) The Case. The Most Perfect Realization Of Perfectly Subjective Divine Self-Realization Is Inherent, and Inherently Most Perfect, and (Necessarily) Most Perfectly ego-Transcending Realization Of Me – Without The Concept Of “Difference”.

Neither the conditional self Nor the conditional world (or the various conditionally Manifested relations of the conditional self) qualifies (or limits) The Realization Of Me In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life. Rather, both the (Apparent) conditional self and the (Apparent) conditional world Are Inherently (and Divinely) Self-Recognizable (or Inherently, Tacitly, and Inherently Most Perfectly Transcended) In The Case Of That Realization. Because Of This, both the (Apparent) conditional world and the (Apparent) conditional self (Simply as Divinely Self-Recognized body-mind, Rather Than as ego, or Un-Recognized self-Contraction) May (Until Divine Translation) Continue (Apparently) To arise-and To arise in any form at all Without limiting The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given Seventh Stage Realization Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted (and Self-Evidently Divine) Love-Bliss and The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given Seventh Stage (and Most Perfectly Non-“Different”) Demonstration Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition.

To Self-Abide (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) As My Self-Radiant (or Inherently Spiritual, and Divinely “Bright”) and Self-Existing (or Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition Of Being (Itself) – Which Is The Perfectly Subjective (and Self-Evidently Divine) Source-Condition Of The Totality Of (and every particularity of) all arising conditions and all conditionally Manifested beings – Is The Eternal Seventh Stage, and Most Ultimate (or Complete, Final, Most Perfect, and Inherently Perfected), Yoga Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam). And, As Long As the conditional body-mind and the conditional world Continue To (Apparently) arise, The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Grace-Given Seventh Stage “Conscious Process” Of Divine Self-Abiding Will Be Spontaneously (and Necessarily) Associated With Divine Self-Recognition Of the conditions that (Apparently) arise. Such Divine Self-Recognition Is Inevitably Associated With (or Demonstrated Via) Divine Spirit “Conductivity” (Demonstrated, Even Spontaneously, In The Context Of psycho-physical events). Therefore, This Inevitable Association Between The To-Me-Responsive Yoga Of The “Conscious Process” (Which Addresses the event of attention – or, Ultimately, The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual Grace Revealed Divine Self-Condition) and The To-Me-Responsive Yoga Of “Conductivity” (Which Addresses The Extended psycho-physical Mechanism Of conditional experiencing and conditional knowing – and Which, Eventually, By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace, Becomes Divine Spirit-“Conductivity”) Also Characterizes The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart In A11 Its Inevitable (or, Otherwise, Potential) Processes and All Its Necessary (or, Otherwise, Potential) Practices, Previous To (As Well As Ever After) The Awakening Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life.

Read Original FormRead without parentheticals

Read without parentheticals and capitalizationSutra 16 – A Study Sheet

The Dawn Horse Testament Index