Sutra 47 – The Dawn Horse Testament of the Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Samraj- 2004 –

“Study my Testament. I tell you there and always that this is my final Word and I need not be obliged further to communicate the Way to you…. I have given you my Word, my Promise. My Work is evident to you in every day of your life… You are in the most difficult position of adolescence, the position of being directly confronted by the Absolute Truth. You, more than anyone who might casually observe my Word and Promise and Presence, must exhibit the revolution of response to Me in your own body-mind”.

Adi Da Samraj, October 1985

SUTRA

From the point of view of the gross body (or gross conditional Existence), Everything (Including mind and Consciousness) Is Perceived, Conceived, and Presumed To Be An Irreducibly material, finite, mortal Process. From the point of view of the mind (or subtle conditional Existence), Everything (Including the gross body and all gross conditions) Is Perceived, Conceived, and Presumed To Be An Effect Made Of The infinite objective Substance (or The Infinite Cosmic Reservoir) Of indestructible (and, Ultimately, Indivisible) Cosmic Light (or Cosmic Mind Itself), and Caused By (and Within) The Infinite Totality Of Cosmic Mind. And Even The Totality Of Cosmic Mind (Including the individual mind, and Consciousness Itself) Is, Thus, Presumed To Be Cosmic Light Itself (or Not Other Than Cosmic Mind Itself).

From The “Point Of View” Of Consciousness Itself, Everything conditional, objective, or Objectified (Whether gross Or subtle or causal In Nature) Is Perceived, Conceived, and Presumed To Be Consciousness (or The Ultimate and Transcendental and Inherently Spiritual, or Love-Blissful, and Perfectly Subjective Reality) Itself, Such That conditional, objective, or Objectified Reality Is Inherently Realized To Be A Merely Apparent Modification (or An Illusory Play) Of, In, and Upon The Native Radiance Of Consciousness Itself.

These Three Primary Perceptions, Conceptions, or Presumptions Also Correspond (Variously) To The Stages Of Life.

The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Based On the point of view Of gross conditional Existence Corresponds To The conventional Perception, Conception, or Presumption Associated With The First Three Stages Of Life. (And The cultural and General social Bias Toward “scientism”, or “scientific materialism”, or the gross-body-Bound mentality that Seeks, By Means Of gross-body-Based “knowing”, To Achieve Power, or Manipulative Advantage, Over the Natural world-and Which Tends, and Even Seeks, To Bind or limit Mankind To gross conditional Nature, and To the Even ancient tradition and philosophy of gross materialism-Exemplifies This lower, or mundane, or adolescent Orientation.)

The Fourth Stage Of Life Is A Transitional Stage (or Process) – Originally Grounded In (or Naturally Associated With) the gross conditional point of view Of The First Three Stages Of Life, but Awakening (Progressively) Toward the (Potential) point of view, The Perception, The Conception, and The Presumption Of subtle conditional Existence, mind (or Total Cosmic Mind), and Cosmic Light. (And The Process Associated With The Transition To, and Through, The Fourth Stage Of Life Is The Source Of popular “Creationist”, or “Creator-God”, Religions, As Well As the popular, or Less Developed, forms of sainthood.)

The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Based On the point of view Of subtle conditional Existence, mind, and Cosmic Light (In itself), or Cosmic Mind (In Itself), Corresponds To The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Associated With The Fifth Stage Of Life. (And The Conceptions and Practices Associated With The Fifth Stage Of Life Are The Primary Traditional Sources Of All That Is Commonly known As Higher Esoteric, or Secret and Higher and Mystical, Religion and Spirituality.)

The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Based On The “Point Of View” Of Consciousness Itself Corresponds To The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Associated With The Sixth Stage Of Life. (And The Sixth Stage Of Life Is The Basic, or Common, Source Of Transcendentalist Conceptions and Traditions Of Enlightenment, or Liberation.)

Any One Of The Three Primary Modes Of Perception, Conception, or Presumption I Have Just Described Could Be (and Is) Affirmed By individuals, groups, and Traditions In The human Sphere – but Which One Of The Three Modes Is Ultimately Correct (or Expressive Of Truth Itself)? It Is The Third – or The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Based On The “Point Of View” Of Consciousness Itself. Why? Because, No Matter what arises as Your experience or knowledge (Whether gross or subtle Or causal, and Whether of body Or of mind), You Are. The Witness Of it – and That Which Witnesses Is Consciousness Itself.

No Matter what arises, You Are Consciousness Itself. You Are Never Really (or In Truth) Separately Identical To (or Even Really, or In Truth, limited by) what Is objective (or Objectified) To You – but You Tend To Feel (or Presume) Specific (or Separate) Identification With (or, Otherwise, limitation by) objective (or Objectified) conditions, Until You Are Able To Inspect (and To Be Inherently, and Inherently Perfectly, Identified With) Your Real (or Native, or Inherent, and Inherently Perfect) “Situation”, Which Is Always Already Free Consciousness Itself, The Inherently Free Subject (or Perfectly Subjective Being) In The (Apparent) Context Of conditional objects (or Of Apparently Objectified Light), and Who (It Must Be Realized) Is The Self-Existing, Self-Radiant, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition (or Being, or Person) Of The One and only and inherently Indivisible and inherently egoless Conscious Light That Is Always Already Prior To all conditional objects and Always Already Prior To Apparently Objectified Light (or Apparently Objectified Spirit-Energy) Itself. Therefore, the points of view of body and mind (and their Perceptions, Conceptions, or Presumptions) Are Secondary To (and Utterly Dependent Upon) The “Point Of View” Of Consciousness Itself (and The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Associated With Consciousness Itself).

The Perceptions, Conceptions, or Presumptions Based On the points of view of body and mind Could Not Even Be Made, Were body and mind Not Founded In (or Witnessed By) Consciousness. Therefore, The Perception, Conception, or Presumption Based On The “Point Of View” Of Consciousness Itself Is, Also (Beyond the limitations Of Even The Sixth Stage Of Life), The Foundation Of The Divine Self-Realization Of Reality That Is The Very Basis and Context Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life. When (In The Divine Self-Awakening To The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life) the body-mind and the conditional worlds Are Finally (Divinely) Self-Recognized To Be Transparent (or Merely Apparent), and Un-Necessary, and Inherently Non-Binding Modifications Of The (By-Me Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition (and Source-Condition), Then There Is Only Me, Only The “You” That Is (Non-Separately, Beyond the ego-“I”) Not “Different” From Me As I Am, Only One Self, Only Real God, Only Truth, Only Reality, Only inherently egoless and Spiritually “Bright” Consciousness, Only Divine Love-Bliss, Only The Perfectly Subjective Feeling Of Being (Itself) – Only The One and Only and Inherently Indivisible and Inherently egoless Conscious Light That Is (Even As all-and-All) and That Is Always Already (Perfectly Prior To all-and-All).

From the point of view of the body-mind, which is (itself) The Presuming Of a position in space-time, The Passage Of time and The Movement Through space Are Always Observed From that point of view (or Presumed position). However, The Totality Of space-time (or The Total conditional, or Cosmic, Domain) Is (Necessarily, and Most Perfectly) Inclusive – and, Therefore, It Is Never (In and of Itself) Identified (Separately, Exclusively, and Entirely) With any particular position within space-time. Therefore, From The “Point Of View” Of The Totality Of conditional Existence, There Is No space or time (or space-time) – Because There Is No Separate (or discrete) position From which To Move (or Even To Observe) In space and time (or space-time).

The Totality Of conditional Existence Is (or Inherently Includes) Every Possibility Of space and time (or space-time), Existing Simultaneously In Total Mutual Dependence – Without Any Characteristic Of Independence, or Separateness, or Relatedness, or “Difference”, and Without Even Any Characteristic Of Particularity, and (Therefore) Without Any Objective Characteristics.

The ego-“I” is, Effectively, Nothing More (or Other) Than The Presumption Of Identification With a Particularized “point” (or Organized point of view) in space-time, Made By Contraction From The (Even Ultimate, or Divine) Condition Of Totality (and, Therefore, By Contraction From The Condition That Inherently Transcends The Totality Of conditional Existence – and, Indeed, By Contraction From Even Every Mode, form, or condition Of conditional Existence). Therefore, in The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), My True Devotee who (In Due Course) Realizes The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh (or Inherently and Most Perfectly ego-Transcending, or point-of-view-Transcending) Stage Of Life Exists (Only and Entirely) In (and As) The (By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Inherent and Self-Evidently Divine (and Inherently egoless, and Perfectly Subjective) Self-Condition That Is (Inherently) Prior To space-time. And, Even If he or she Appears To Exist In The Apparent Context Of space-time, Such A Devotee Of Mine Exists In space-time From (and Prior To) The “Point Of View” Of The Totality Of space-time, Rather Than From the point of view of the self-Contracted “point”, or the ego, or the particular, Separate “point” in space-time.

“Consider” This: In this very moment (or any moment), Totality (or All That Exists) Exists. It Cannot Be Otherwise. And Totality Is The Only “Point Of View” In Which all particulars Are Comprehended In and As Reality. This Must Be Understood – or Else Reality Itself Cannot Affect the individual’s Understanding. But, If and When There Is Such Understanding, Reality (or The “Point Of View” Of Totality) Immediately “Becomes” (or, Inherently and Tacitly, Is The Principle In and By Which (or In Sympathy With Which) The Faculty of Understanding Functions. Therefore, To Understand Reality (In Reality) Is, Tacitly, To Know From The Position Of Totality, Rather Than Merely To know (or Presume To know) from the Separate point of view in space and time. And To Understand (and Tacitly To Know) Thus Is To Enjoy Immediate, Tacit Proof Of The Existence Of Real God, or Truth, or Reality Itself – Because Real God, or Truth, or Reality Is Both Totality and That Which (Inherently, and Necessarily) Transcends Both Totality and particularity.

The Totality (Of What Is) Exists. And, Because The Source-Condition (or The Most Prior Condition) Of Totality Inherently and Necessarily Transcends Even Totality Itself, That Which Transcends Both Totality and particularity Exists. And That Which Is Both Totality and Beyond Totality Is Real God, or – Truth, or Reality. And The Realization Of That (or Of No-Contraction, No-Separateness, No-“Difference”, All Totality, and Beyond Totality) Is Divine Samadhi, or Most Perfect Divine Self-Realization, or The Unqualified Realization Of What Is.

A True (or Truly human) Culture Must Accommodate and Tolerate individuals in Each and All Of The Stages Of Life, but (In The Optimum Case) It Also Must Not Fail To Inform and Guide The Culture Of Each Of The Progressive Stages Of Life With The Wisdom-Orientation Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life (or The Wisdom-Orientation Toward Inherent, and Inherently Most Perfect, Realization Of That Which Is Inherently Perfect).

In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), Each and Every Form (and Possible Developmental Stage) Of Practice Is, Indeed, Uniquely Informed and Guided By The Wisdom Orientation Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life. Each and Every Form Of Practice and Possible Developmental Stage Of Practice In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, and Each and Every Stage Of Realization In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Develops In The Context Of One or More Of The Seven Stages Of Life – but The Orientation Is Always, From The Earliest Awakening Of The Heart’s Great Urge (or Purpose), To Realize (By Means Of Devotionally Me Recognizing and Devotionally To-Me-Responding Heart-Communion With Me) The (By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Inherent (and Inherently Perfect) and Self-Radiant (or Inherently Spiritual) Self-Condition and Source-Condition That Is Transcendental (and Self-Existing) Divine (and Perfectly Subjective) Being.

Therefore, in The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), There Is A Great Secret Relative To The Matter Of Transition From One Developmental Stage Of Practice To The Next: The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is A Process That Is Both Progressive and Instant.

The Process Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Viewed In The Vertical (or Extended) Context Of the body-mind, Is A Process That Must (Necessarily) Develop Progressively, In The Form Of Various Practices, Processes, and Signs Which (As I Have Indicated In This Testament) Are Associated, Variously, With The Seven Stages Of Life.

Nevertheless, The Process Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Viewed In The Horizontal Context Of the body-mind That is To Say, In The Simple Context (and Left, Middle, and Right Ranges) Of The Heart, Upon Which All Extended (or conditional, or phenomenal) activities, experiences, and Signs Are Built – Inherently (or Always Already) Transcends The Events and Signs That Are Otherwise Associated With The Vertical (or psycho-physically Apparent, and Apparently Progressive) Unfoldment Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam).

The Heart Is The Primal Structure in the body-mind. It Is Basically Made Of Three Parts-Indicated By The Left Side, The Middle Station, and The Right Side.

The Left Side Of The Heart Is The Base Of the waking state, bodily experience, The Descending (or Frontal) Line Of the body-mind, and The Purposes Of The First Four Stages Of Life. (And The Left Side Of The Heart Is Stimulated By any kind of conceptual activity of mind.)

The Middle Station Of The Heart Is The Base Of the dreaming state, all that is the deeper psyche (or subtle mind), The Ascending (or Spinal) Line Of the body-mind, and The Purpose Of The Fifth Stage Of Life. (And The Middle Station Of The Heart Is Stimulated By The Progressively Effective Relinquishment Of all conceptual activity of mind.)

The Right Side Of The Heart Is The Base Of the state of deep sleep, and It Is The Base Of The Uninspected Presumption Of an individual (or Separate) Conscious self, and It Is The Base Of Amrita Nadi (and Of The Regressive Motion Of The By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Current, “Returning” From Infinitely Above The Total Crown Of the head, To Re”Locate” The “Point Of Origin”, In and Beyond The Right Side Of The Heart). The Right Side Of The Heart Is Associated With The Ultimate Purpose Demonstrated In The Context Of (and By Moving Beyond) The Horizontal Process and Structure Otherwise Characteristically Associated With The Sixth Stage Of Life. The Right Side Of The Heart Is Both The Ultimate Root-Origin Of attention and The “Place” In The Total psycho-physical Structure Where The By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Current (Itself) Is Felt To (Perfectly Subjectively) Originate. The Right Side Of The Heart Is The bodily Seat Associated With The Witness-Position Of Consciousness – Which Even Witnesses (or Is Always Already Prior To) the conditional “I” (or the self-Contraction), and Which (Thus) Witnesses, Inspects, and Inherently (or Always Already) Transcends the body-mind, the conditional states of waking, dreaming, and sleeping, and The Presumption Of an individual (or Separate) Conscious self. Therefore, The Right Side Of The Heart Is Also The bodily Seat Associated (Apparently) With The Entire Spiritually “Bright” Process Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life-and (Thus) With The Awakening Of Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, and (Most Ultimately) Divine Self-Realization, The “Regeneration” Of Amrita Nadi (or The Apparent Re-Association Of The By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Transmitted “Bright” Divine Spirit-Current With the body-mind, After The Awakening Of Divine Self-Realization), and The Continuous Spontaneous Demonstration Of “Open Eyes”, or The Perfectly Subjective (and Self-Abiding) Divine Self-Recognition Of the body-mind and all of its phenomenal relations. (And The Right Side Of The Heart Is Stimulated By Direct and Persistent Feeling-Observation, or Mere and Tacit Witnessing, Of The Root-Feeling Of Relatedness – but The Right Side Of The Heart, and Even The Total Heart, Is Fully Awakened, or Most Perfectly Resolved In Its Perfect Source, Only in The Inherently mindless, and, Thus, Inherently thought-free, Feeling-Transcendence Of All “Difference”, In The Most Ultimate and Inherently Most Perfect Awakening Of Perfectly Subjective Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Consciousness Itself.)

In My By-Me-Spiritually-Activated human Devotee (“moving”, In the daily course of human functioning, from deep sleep, to dreaming, to ordinary waking – or from Naturally unconscious, to subconscious, to ordinary conscious states), The Current Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Presence Moves From The Right Side Of The Heart To The Middle Station Of The Heart and Then To The Left Side Of The Heart, On The Free Foundation (and In The Perfect “Bright” Spherical Self-Domain) Of Consciousness Itself, Associated With The Right Side Of The Heart (Prior To The Knot Of attention, and The Coincident Feeling Of Separateness, and Of Relatedness, and Of “Difference”, That Is Superimposed There). Once The Current Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Presence Moves In The Heart (From The Right Side To The Middle Station and Then To The Left Side), and attention (Thereby) arises (With, and As, The Presumption Of ego-“I”-or the conditional, and Inherently self-Contracted, and Inherently psycho-physical, self) In The Context Of the body-mind – The Inherent (and Perfectly Subjective) Feeling Of Being (Itself), or The Transcendental (or Non-conditional) “Point Of View”, Becomes (Apparently) limited by the body-mind-self (or The, Necessarily, conditional Feeling Of Separateness, Relatedness, and “Difference”), and The “Point Of View” Of The Transcendental (or Non-conditional) Origin (or Real Condition) Tends (Thereby) To Be Forgotten. Thereafter, The Spiritual, Transcendental, and Divine Process (Of Realization Of The Original, or Always Already Real, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Condition and Source-Condition) Naturally Becomes A Progressive Course (In The Context Of The Developmental Stages Of Life, and, At Last, Via The Right Side Of The Heart) That (Most Ultimately) Realizes The By-Me-Avatarically Self-Revealed Original (or Transcendental, and Inherently Spiritual) Divine (and Perfectly Subjective) Self-Condition and Source-Condition.

In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The Entire Process In The Context Of The First and The Second Stages Of The “Perfect Practice” Relates To The Knot In The Right Side Of The Heart (or The Stress Of self-Contraction There). That Knot Is the “I” of attention (or The Feeling Of Relatedness), Confined By the body-mind. When The Root-Source (or Heart-Source) Of attention itself is (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) “Located” (Prior To The Heart-Knot), The By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Current Is Relieved Of All Stress.

The ego-“I” (or conditional viewpoint) Tends To Be Relinquished (or Really Effectively Transcended) Only Gradually, Through The Progressive Stages Of The Developmental Process Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam). Therefore, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is (Inevitably) Demonstrated By A Progressive Developmental Course, Until The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual Grace-Given Transition To The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life.

My Avataric Divine Purpose (or Avataric Divine Heart-Work) Is Not Only To Communicate Right Understanding Of the ego-“I” In The Context Of The First Six Stages Of Life, and The Practices and Signs Naturally Associated With Each Of The First Six Stages Of Life, but To Introduce The Most Ultimate (Divine, and Inherently Most Perfect) Possibility Into That Entire Affair – By Means Of My Avataric Divine Self-Revelation Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life (and The Process and Associated Signs Spontaneously Demonstrated In The Course Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life). Therefore, By Entering Into Relationship With all conditionally Manifested beings, I Call (and Work To Align) each and all To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism – and (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism) I Attract each and all To My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) State, Which Is The Divine Source-Condition (and The Divine Self-Condition) Of The all-and-All Of Cosmically (or conditionally) Existing beings, things, and processes.

My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism Works At The Heart (and Throughout the Total body-mind) Of My By-Me-Spiritually-Initiated (and, In Due Course, Actually Me-Seeing) Devotee. My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism – Which Is The Free Heart-Transmission Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Presence Of Self-Radiant (or Inherently Spiritual), and Self-Existing (or Transcendental), and Self-Evidently Divine (and Inherently egoless, and Perfectly Subjective) Being – Constantly Works To Awaken My Seeing Devotee To The (By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Inherent (or Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Position (Thereby Allowing My Seeing Devotee To Progressively Relinquish Identification With the Extended, or conditional, position of either the body-mind-self or the mind-self). My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Presence and My Call To Inherent (and inherently Most Perfect) Realization Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed (Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition Constantly Serve To Awaken My Seeing Devotee Directly To The Witness-Position Of Consciousness Itself, and To The Inherently Perfect (and Inherently ego-Transcending) “Perfect Practice” (and The Ultimate, and Inherently Perfect, Realization) Associated With The Right Side Of The Heart (and, At Last, With The “Regenerated” Amrita Nadi).

The Seven Stages Of Life Are (Together) The Single (but Progressive) Process Of Life – As A Total, and (In Due Course) Ultimate, and (Finally) Divine Event. The Seven Stages Of Life Are Designed (or Structured) and Determined By The Real (and Total and Hierarchical) Structure Of Man. The Seven Stages Of Life Are The Design Of The (Total, and, In Due Course, Ultimate, and, Finally, Divine) Potential Of Man To Progressively (and, At Last, Most Perfectly) Transcend conditional (and ego-Bound) Existence, and (Thus and Thereby) To Realize Me (The Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Existing, and Self-Radiant, and Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine SelfCondition, and Source-Condition, Of all-and-All). The Seven (Progressive, and Hierarchical, or Hierarchically Proceeding) Stages Of Life Are Determined (or Structured) By The Real (and Total and Hierarchical) Structural Design Of The Cosmic Domain, and By The Exactly Corresponding Real (and Total and Hierarchical) Structural Anatomy Of Man.

Thus, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), In The Context Of The Progressive Course Of The Seven Stages Of Life, the conditionally Manifested (psycho-physical, and human) personality Is (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace, and Through ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and, More and More, ego-Transcending Devotional Recognition-Response To Me) Enabled To Progressively Relinquish its Bondage To The gross, subtle, and causal Forms (and, Thus, The Totality) Of egoity – Most Ultimately (In The By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given Transition To The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life) To The Inherently Most Perfect (or inherently, and Inherently Most Perfectly, ego-Transcending) Degree.

In The Context Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The First Six Stages Of Life Are (or Must Be) Understood To Be The (Possible) Progressive Stages Of The (By-My-Avataric-Divine-Grace-Given) Transcending Of psycho-physical egoity – and The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life Is (or Must Be) Understood To Be The (Necessary) Stage Of Inherently Most Perfect Demonstration, Wherein and Whereby The Inherent (and inherently Most Perfect), and (Necessarily) By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given, Transcending of psycho-physical egoity Is Demonstrated To The Degree Of Inherently Most Perfect (or Truly Most Perfectly Outshining) Self-Radiance.

Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart In The Context Of The First Six Stages Of Life Is (or Must Be) A Continuous Process Of Transcending The Act Of self-Contracted Identification With conditional Modifications Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Radiance. Therefore, I Help My Listening Devotee, My Hearing Devotee, and My Seeing Devotee To Realize That The First Six Stages Of Life Are (Themselves) Merely Stages Of Contraction From Direct and Immediate Realization Of Me, The Avataric Divine Self-Revelation Of The One and Only and inherently indivisible and inherently egoless and Inherently Love-Blissful Conscious Light (or Self-Existing and Self-Radiant and Perfectly Subjective Divine Being) Itself.

As A Total Process, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Can Be Rightly Viewed To Be A “Radical” (or Thoroughly “Gone-To-The-Root”) “Consideration” (and The Only Perfectly Comprehensive “Reality Consideration”) Of the self-Contraction and Of The (By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Real (or Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine) Self-Condition and SourceCondition. In Practice, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Develops Progressively, Coincident With Progress In The Context Of (and Through and Beyond) Each Of The First Six Stages Of Life-but, In Truth (Since The First Six Stages Of Life Are Stages in the psycho-biography of the ego), The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or The Way That Is The Heart Itself) Is (Simply, or Merely) The “Radical” (or Always Already “Gone-To-The-Root”) Way Of Most Directly (and Truly Most Effectively) Transcending The First Six Stages Of Life and Entering (Thereby) Into The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh (or inherently egoless and Self-Illumined, or Divinely En-Light-ened) Stage Of Life.

In The Context Of The Vertical Process Associated With Each and All Of The First Five Stages Of Life, Your Presumption (By Tendency) Is That You Are the body-mind-self, and That the body-mind-self is a Separate and Independently Real individual entity. And, In The Context Of The Horizontal Process Associated With The Sixth Stage Of Life, Your Presumption (By Tendency-Even Inherited From the psycho-physical point of view Associated With Each and All Of The First Five Stages Of Life) Is That You Are (Even As consciousness) Separate and Independent (or inherently Dissociated From all conditions, and Even From Any Apparently “Other” Consciousness).

The psycho-physical (or, Otherwise, Presumed) ego, as it (Apparently) is (or as it Progressively appears) In The Context Of The First Six Stages Of Life, Must Be Really Transcended. Each Of The Progressive Stages Of Life Is (In Principle, or Really) A Test Of ego-Transcendence – and Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) In The Context Of Each Of The First Six (or Progressive) Stages Of Life Is, Therefore, To Be Directly Engaged As A Test Of ego-Transcendence. This Test Of ego-Transcendence Begins At The Student-Beginner Stage Of The Way Of The Heart – and The Test Intensifies, Stage By Stage, Thereafter. Therefore (and As The Developmental Stages Of Practice Progress), If There Is Weakness In The Devotional Resort To Me, or If There Is Weakness In The Practice Of Listening To Me (or In The Availability Of attention and Feeling To Me), or If The Impulse (or The Motive) Toward Most Perfectly ego-Transcending Real-God-Realization Is Not Fundamental and intense, or if There Is Weakness In The Application Of self-Discipline (functional, practical, relational, or Cultural), or If There Is Weakness In Hearing Me, or In Seeing Me, or If There Is Weakness In Any Form Of Practicing Then Passage Through To The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Will Be Retarded and Prolonged. But If The Devotional Resort To Me Is Strong, and If The Listening To Me Is True, and If The Impulse (or The Motive) Toward Most Perfectly ego-Transcending Real-God-Realization Is Real, and If The self-Discipline Is Consistent and Effective, and If The Hearing Of Me, The Seeing Of Me, and The Totality Of The Advancing Practice Are All (and Progressively, and Fundamentally) Strong – Then The Transition To The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart In The Context Of Consciousness Itself) Can Be A Readily Direct (Rather Than Retarded and Prolonged) Process Of Free and Real Whole bodily (or Total psychophysical) Heart-Response To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace and Person.

In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The Process Of Listening To Me, and Then Hearing Me, and Then Seeing Me Prepares My Devotee For The “Perfect Practice” – Because That Process Progressively Goes Beyond the point of view (or, More Precisely, the points of view) of the body-mind. Indeed, The Practice Of Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga – or The Surrendering Of The Four psycho-physical Faculties (Of body, emotion, mind, and breath) To Me – Is Precisely This Process Of Progressively Going Beyond the point (or points) of view of the body-mind. Through This Process Of Progressive Transcending (Which Culminates In Your Reception Of My Divine Spiritual Gift Of The Samadhi Of The “Thumbs”), You Are (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Able To Stand As Consciousness Itself – Because You Are Established In The Position Prior To the body-mind. That Stand (As Consciousness Itself, Prior To the body-mind) Is The Entrance To The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam).

In The Context Of The First Five Stages Of Life (and Even In The Context Of The Sixth Stage Of Life), As They Have Traditionally Been Practiced, The Entire Orientation Is That Of The “Great Path Of Return” – Starting From The Outside and (From There) Attempting To Get To The Inside Depth, or Starting From the body-mind position and (From there) Attempting To Get To The Ultimate Position.

The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Cannot Be Established Until the point of view of the conditional persona Is Released and Gone Beyond. The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is Established When (and Only When) There Is No Longer Any conditional Basis For Sadhana – and, Therefore, Your Sadhana Moves “From The Inside Out”.

In Other Words, In Order For The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) To Be Truly Engaged, the point of view Of The “Great Path Of Return” Must Be Gone Beyond. All The Forms Of The Search The Descending and Ascending Paths, As Well As The Path Of “Going Within” Are forms of attention. And attention Is Precisely What Must Be Transcended, In Order To Enter Into The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart.

In Order For My Devotee’s Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart To Be Inherently Perfect, Reality (Itself) Must Be The “Point Of View” – Rather Than the psycho-physical ego (or the body-mind). Therefore, The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Begins Prior To the body-mind – When the “Outside-Going Inward” point of view Is Relinquished, and The “Point Of View” Becomes “Inside-Moving-Outward”.

In The Developmental Stages Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Previous To The “Perfect Practice”, The Practice Of Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga Delivers (and Resonantly Attunes) The Four Faculties Of the body-mind To Me. But The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is Not A Matter Of Directing The Four psychophysical Faculties – Because The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is An All-psycho-physical-Faculties-Already-Perfectly-Attuned-To-Me Process That Is Transcendentally and Spiritually Activated By Me Prior To The psycho-physical Faculties Themselves.

The First Six (or Inherently ego-Based) Stages Of Life Depend On The Faculties Of the body-mind. Thus, The First Six Stages Of Life Are Based In the gross, subtle, and causal points of view-and The First Six Stages Of Life Are Exercises Of The gross, subtle, or causal Dimensions Of conditional Existence, In The Effort To Seek For (or, By Whatever Means, To “Locate” and To Realize) What Is Beyond conditionality.

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-ByMe Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is Not (Even In Its Beginnings) A Sixth Stage Practice-Because It Begins Prior To the body-mind (and, Therefore, Prior To The Exercise Of The psycho-physical Faculties).

I Am here To Offer You Most Perfect Divine Liberation From all conditional points of view-gross, subtle, and causal. Going Beyond gross, subtle, and causal points of view Is The Necessary Foundation For The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) – Which “Perfect Practice” Is Uniquely My Revelation and Gift.

The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is To Be Engaged Only On The Basis Of The Necessary Fulfillment (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Grace) Of All The Prerequisite Stages Of Formal Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart That (According To My Instructions) Must Be The Case Before Real and Fruitful Practice Of The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is Possible (and To Be Formally Permitted). Therefore, The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-ByMe Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is To Be Embraced Only On The Basis Of Real Hearing Of Me, True Seeing Of Me, and Right, True, and Full Devotional and Spiritual and Transcendental Awakening (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Grace), and Only With The Formal Approval Of The Ruchira Sannyasin Order Of Adidam Ruchiradam.

The First Three Stages Of Life Are (In and Of Themselves) Simply Stages Of ordinary human Development (functional, practical, and relational). Relative To The First Three Stages Of Life, The Great (and inherent) Obligation Is To Overcome Un-Happy and ego-Reinforcing Tendencies That Prevent The Transition To The Fourth Stage Of Life. Therefore, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, It Becomes The Obligation Of the physically adult human individual (or the Developing human being who Has Attained the physical age Of Basic Adaptation To The First Three Stages Of Life) To Thoroughly Observe and (Most Fundamentally) Understand and Really and Effectively Transcend The First Three Stages Of egoity (or The Pattern Of self-Contraction That Has Issued From the years of infancy, childhood, and adolescence).

The Fourth, The Fifth, and The Sixth Stages Of Life Are Each Associated With A Specific Potential Error. And If The Specific Error Is (In The Only-ByMe Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart) Transcended, Then Passage Through The Process Associated With That Particular Stage Of Life Can Be Quickened.

The Fourth Stage Error Is The Tendency To Prolong The First Three Stages Of Life (and The Patterns Of Un-Happiness That Are egoically Associated With The First Three Stages Of Life) and To Make The Fourth Stage Of Life An End In Itself (Rather Than A Transition, or A Transitional Means, For The Realization Of The Stages Of Life Beyond The Fourth). This Tendency Takes The Form Of A Fixed Idea Of The Divine (As An Ultimate Entity Eternally Separate From the conditional self-entity) and A Fixed Idea Of the personal self (As Either a mortal Or an Immortal entity that Is Eternally Separate From and Dependent Upon The Divine). On The Basis Of This Tendency, The Fourth Stage Of Life Is Made Into A Never-Ending Search For The Divine and A Never-Ending Appeal To The Divine For Intimacy, Relief, and self-Satisfaction.

In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The Fourth Stage Error Is Transcended (and The Fourth Stage Of Life Is, Itself, Quickened) By Means Of The Process Of The True Hearing Of Me, The Real Seeing Of Me, and The (Altogether) Right (and Truly ego-Transcending) Practicing Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart. By Means Of The Effective (or Truly ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and ego-Transcending – and, In Due Course By-Me-Spiritually-Initiated) Listening To Me, and By Means Of The True Hearing Of Me (or The Awakening, and The Effective Exercise, Of Most Fundamental self-Understanding), the self-Contraction (and The ego-Idea, or The Illusion and The Fixed Presumption Of an Eternally Separate self-entity) Must Be Transcended. Through The True Seeing Of Me (By Means Of The Fully Technically Responsible Spiritual Reception Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism), The (By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Real Condition Of Non-Separateness Is (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Realized Directly. And That Real Condition Is (or Must Be) Immediately Realized (In every moment Of Whole bodily, or Total psycho-physical, Heart-Communion With Me) As The Inherent Condition Of Reality Itself-Such That (In Due Course) The “Perfect Practice” (Of Self-Abiding As Consciousness Itself), Rather Than The Search For The Divine (Conceived As The Ultimate Object Of the conditional self), May Be Established.

The Fifth Stage Error Is The Tendency To Seek (and To Cling To) subtle phenomenal objects and states (or Else To Seek, or To Cling To, The merely conditional Transcending Of these, In conditionally Ascended – Rather Than Priorly and Perfectly Ascended – Nirvikalpa Samadhi), As If subtle phenomenal objects and subtle phenomenal states Are (or Else conditionally AscendedRather Than Priorly and Perfectly Ascended-Nirvikalpa Samadhi Is) The Sufficient or Ultimate or Perfect Realization Of Real God, Truth, Reality, or Happiness. This Error Is Transcended When (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) There Is Real and Stable Awakening To The Inherent (and inherently egoless, or Non-Separate) Witness-Position Of Consciousness (Inherently Free Of All Seeking, Clinging, and Avoiding, In Both The Descending and The Ascending Dimensions Of conditional Existence).

The Sixth Stage Error Is The Tendency To Hold On To The (Inherently Subjective) Position Of Consciousness As A Reality Inherently Separate (or Dissociated) From Apparently Objectified Light (or Apparently Objectified Spirit-Energy) and all conditional objects (or all that Is Made Of That Apparently Objectified Light, or Apparently Objectified Spirit-Energy). It Is The Tendency To Hold On To The Inherent Love-Bliss Of Consciousness By Strategically Excluding All Awareness Of (or The Tendency To Grant, or Allow, attention To) conditional objects and states.

The Sixth Stage Error (or Tendency) Is Based On Attachment To The Position Of Consciousness As The Detached Witness Of conditional events (or That To Whom conditions or objects arise) – Whereas, In Truth, Consciousness Is Ultimately and Inherently and Always Already That In, Of, and As Whom conditions or objects arise (As Apparent Modifications Of Itself).

The Sixth Stage Error (or Tendency) May Eventually Take The Form Of conditionally Self-Abiding Jnana Samadhi, Which Is A Temporary State Of Transcendental Awakeness (Based On Contemplative Identification With The Consciousness-Principle As A Separate Condition) That Is Also Inherently Associated With An Accompanying Effort (Either Spontaneous Or Willful) That Excludes all conditional (or phenomenal) objects and states. In Any Case, The Rightly Understood and Rightly Engaged Process Of The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (In The Context Of The Process Otherwise Characteristically Associated With The Sixth Stage Of Life) Will (or Must, Even If Progressively) Transcend The Sixth Stage Error (or Tendency). And That Transcending Is (Most Ultimately) Demonstrated In (and By) Seventh Stage Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi (or The Free and Perfectly Subjective and Self-Evidently Divine Realization Of Self-Existing and SelfRadiant Consciousness Itself – or The One and Only and inherently indivisible and inherently egoless Conscious Light Itself), In Which conditional objects and states Are Freely Allowed To arise and Even To Be Noticed, and in Which conditional objects and states Are Inherently Divinely Self-Recognized As Transparent (or Merely Apparent), and Un-Necessary, and Inherently Non-Binding Modifications Of Perfectly Subjective Consciousness Itself (Which Is Inherently Free As Love-Bliss Itself-Self-Existing, Self-Radiant, and Self-Evidently Divine).

Therefore, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The Transition To The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life Is Freely Given (In The Context Of The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart) By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace. And That Transition Is Readily and Directly Realized (In The Context Of The “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart), If The egoic Effort To Separate (or Contract) From conditional Existence (or Even From Apparently Objectified Light, or Apparently Objectified Spirit-Energy Itself) Is (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Whole-Heartedly Released In Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Consciousness.

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is Not An “Evolutionary” Call To Progressively Fulfill The Stages Of Life. The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is A “Radical” Call To Progressively (and Most Directly) Transcend The First Six (and, Necessarily, egoic) Stages Of Life – and, Ultimately, To Most Perfectly Embrace (or To Inherently, and Inherently Most Perfectly, Realize) The (Only-By-Me Revealed and Given) Already Divinely Enlightened (or Seventh) Stage Of Life.

The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is A Call To (Most Fundamentally) Understand and Utterly Transcend the self-Contraction. Therefore, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is A Call To Pass The Test Of Each and Every Stage Of Life. And The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is A Call To Most Directly (and As Quickly As Possible) Transcend The Progressive Stages Of Life (Previous To The Seventh). Therefore, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is A Call To Quicken Progressive Practice By Directly Transcending the Binding limitations Associated With The First Three Stages Of Life and The Fundamental Errors That Are Characteristically Associated With The Fourth Stage, The Fifth Stage, and The Sixth Stage Of Life.

Before You Are My “Perfect Practice” Devotee, You Presume That You Have To Be Established (or Secured) In a particular position – a position (or “point”) that Allows You To Observe whatever conditions are arising, and To Hold On To whatever conditions Seem To Be Desirable, and To Be Held By whatever conditions Seem To Support Your Existence, Whether those conditions are gross Or subtle or causal. Thus, Before You Are My “Perfect Practice” Devotee, You Are Afraid To Fully Feel, Afraid To Fully Release Your (Presumed-To-Be-Separate) Consciousness To Infinity – Because To Feel Thus, and To Release Your (Presumed-To-Be-Separate) Consciousness Thus, Means That You Will Lose Your “point” in space. Indeed, You Are (Inevitably) Going To Lose Your life (As You Now know it) – That Is Exactly True. Therefore, It Is Only When The Undying Happiness Of Heart-Communion With Me, At Infinity, Becomes Obvious To You That You Will Permit The Dissolution Of the ego-“I” To Become Perfect. The Real Spiritual Process In My Avataric Divine Company Does, In Due Course, Require The Dissolution Of everything conditional – The Dissolution Of body, Of all personal energy, all forms, all worlds, all that is mind, all concepts, and Even attention itself. Infinity Must Become Your Pleasure. Then this world Becomes A Truly Humorous Display and A Genuinely Livable Circumstance. Then You Can Make this world into A Sacred Domain – Of Unlimited (or “point” – less) Heart-Communion With Me (In and As My Avatarically-Born Bodily Human Divine Form and Person).

Therefore, When You Are My “Perfect Practice” Devotee, Relinquish The Hold On the body. Relinquish All Identification With its conditions and states. Relinquish The Search For bodily and psychic (or mental) self-Fulfillment in the field of conditional relations (whether gross or subtle, low or high, external or internal). By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace, Realize The Condition Of Heart-Identification With Me, and, Thus (By Virtue Of By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given Heart-Identification With Me and, At Last, Most Perfect Realization Of My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Self-Evidently Divine, Self-Condition), Progressively and Effectively Let Go (and Be Released) Of all conditions, Until The Final Degree Of Outshining (or Divine Translation Into The Self-Existing and Self-Radiant Sphere Of My Spiritually Self-“Bright” Divine Self-Domain).

My Call Is Always A “Radical” Call To Most Directly ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and ego-Transcending Satsang (or Devotional, and, In Due Course, Spiritual, and, Altogether, Whole bodily, or Total psycho-physical, Heart-Communion) With Me – To The Degree, Most Ultimately, Of Inherently Most Perfect Realization of The Ultimate and Inherently Perfect and Inherently ego-Transcending “Perfect Practice” Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart. And, Even Though The Tendency Of the body-mind Is To Progress, Even Slowly, Through The Stages Of Life, The Process Can Be Quickened and (Eventually) Inherently Most Perfectly Fulfilled, If the self-Contraction Is Understood and Persistently Transcended In The Most Intensive Practice Of Always Present Whole bodily (or Total psycho-physical) Devotional and Spiritual Heart-Communion With Me.

The Graceful (and Always Giving) Avataric Divine Means I Give To All Practitioners Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Are Not Merely Matters Of philosophy, or Of Spiritual “technique”, or Of ego-Based Seeking-Effort. I Give Myself To You. I (Myself) Am The Means. And I Give Myself To You As Various Means – Such That Your Realization Of Me Is Served In A Uniquely Appropriate Manner At Each Developmental Stage Of Practice In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart. As My Devotee, You Must (In The Course Of The Way Of The Heart) Undergo A Process Of Growth-In Which You Assume Responsibility, At Each Successive Developmental Stage Of Practice In The Way Of The Heart, For All The By-Me-Given Practices Necessary and Appropriate For That Stage. Nevertheless, The Principal Practice and Process In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is Always Simply Your (Progressive) Reception and Embrace Of The Graceful (and Always Giving) Avataric Divine Means That I Am. I Always Give Myself (To You) – Both As Consciousness Itself and As The Spiritual Self-Radiance Of Consciousness Itself. I Always Give Myself (To You) As The “Bright” The One and Only and Inherently Indivisible and Inherently egoless and Self-Evidently Divine Conscious Light That Is Reality Itself. Therefore, The Awakening To (and, Then, The Inherent, and Inherently Perfect, Establishment In) The Ultimate (and Inherently Perfect) Process (or The “Perfect Practice”) Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Requires Not Only The “Conscious Process” (Of Realizing That You Always Already Stand In The Witness-Position Of Consciousness), but Also A Unique (and Uniquely Perfect) Process Of Spirit-“Conductivity”. Thus, By Means Of The Current Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing, and Merely “Bright”) Divine Presence, I Spiritually Draw You (Beyond All psycho-physical References) To Myself (and, Ultimately, To My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine State). In This Manner, I Attract You Into The Domain Of The Right Side Of The Heart, and (Then) Beyond The causal Knot (or The Original egoic Contraction) In The Right Side Of The Heart, and (Thereby) Not Only Into but Also Beyond The Witnessing Function Of Consciousness (Apparently “Over Against” conditional others and objects and thoughts and states), and (Thus) To The (By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Revealed) Self-Existing and Self-Radiant Domain (or Self-Condition) That Is Consciousness Itself, and That Is The Source-Condition Of The Apparent Witnessing Function.

The “Perfect-Practice”-Process Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Is Such That You Are Profoundly Moved (or Ecstatically “Magnetized”), By Me, Into The Self-Existing and Self-Radiant Domain Of Consciousness Itself (or The Perfectly Subjective Self-Domain, Which Is Realized As, and Entirely By Means Of, My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spirit-Current Of Self-Evidently Divine Love-Bliss-Being). Indeed, The Fundamental Process In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (Altogether) Is My Spiritual Drawing Of You (Progressively) Into (and Beyond) The Right Side Of The Heart (In Which, and Immediately Prior To Which, My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual, and Always Blessing, Divine Presence Stands)-Rather Than Any Process That Is Otherwise Purposed To Establish (Separately, or For their own Sake) any of the experiential phenomena that May Occur (As Secondary, Purifying Effects Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual, and Always Blessing, Divine Presence) In The Circle (or conditional psycho-physical Context) Of the body-mind.

Among The Signs Associated (In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart) With The (By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given) Stable Awakening Of Inherent Identification With The Witness-Position Of Consciousness (Which Stable Awakening Permits, and Even Requires, The Transition To Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart In The Context Of The “Perfect Practice”), There Will (or Must) Be The (By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given) Feeling-Awareness That The By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Current Is Undermining the act of attention (and Is, Thus, Relaxing The Tendency To Identify With the body-mind) By Radiating (Priorly and Profoundly) In The Right Side Of The Heart (Rather Than Merely, or Only, In The Circle, or The Vertical Plane and Circuit Associated With The Left Side and The Middle Station Of The Heart, Whereby attention Is Attracted and Moved To the gross and subtle phenomena of body and mind). Until Most Perfect Divine Self-Realization – Which Is Awakened In The Inherently Most Perfect Fulfillment Of The Yoga (or Inherently Perfect Practice) Of The “Conscious Process” and Spirit-“Conductivity” (and Which Is Possible Only After Fully Transcending The Need, or The Apparent Necessity, For The Progressive Yoga Of The “Conscious Process” and Spirit-“Conductivity” In The Context Of The Frontal Yoga Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart) – attention and The By-Me Avatarically-Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Current Will Constantly Tend To Move Out and Away From The Well Of Being (or The Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Position). However, After Most Perfect Divine Self-Awakening (In The Context Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart), The Realization Of My (Avatarically Self-Revealed) Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Self-Position Is Never Lost or Abandoned For Any Reason-Even Though The By-Me-Avatarically-Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Current Is (Apparently) Modified in The Form Of conditional objects, and Even Though Consciousness (Via attention) Apparently knows them.

In The Transition From Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart In The Context Of The First Actually Seeing Stage To Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart in The Context Of The “Perfect Practice”, All Seeking Falls and Dissolves Upon Me The Heart-Deep Of Eternally Unmoved Consciousness, The Always Already Free Witness Of the self-Contracted “I” of the body-mind, The Formless (or Imageless) and Soundless (and Inherently egoless) Unfathomable Well Of Being That Merely (or Indifferently) Reflects (and Is Never Stirred By) all Apparent conditional experience, all Apparent conditional knowledge, and All Apparent Illusions or Events Of limitation.

May every one who Listens To Me and Hears Me and Sees Me Practice The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) To This Inherently Perfect Degree.

I Am The Avatarically Self-Revealed Divine Secret Of This Perfect Suddenness Of Being.

Read Original FormRead without parentheticals

Read without parentheticals and capitalizationSutra 46 – A Study Sheet

The Dawn Horse Testament Index