The Divine Madman
The Sublime Life and Songs of Drukpa Kunley
translated by Keith Dowman, Sonam Paljor
illustated by Lee Baarslag
©1983 The Johannine Daist Communion
Publisher’s Note to the Reader.
Editor ‘s Introduction.
List of Illustrations.
Foreword by Choegyal Gyamtso Tulku.
The Divine Madman:
2. How Drukpa Kunley visited Samye and Lhasa for the Sake
of All Beings.
3. How Drukpa Kunley visited Taklung, Yalpachen and Sakya,
to give Meaning to the Lives of the People.
4. How Drukpa Kunley travelled through East Tsang for
the Sake of All Beings.
5. How Drukpa Kunley, the Master of Truth, went to Dakpo
and Tsari and arrived in Bhutan.
6. How Drukpa Kunley bound the Demons of Bhutan and directed
the Aged of that land to the Path of Liberation.
7. How Drukpa Kunley instructed his Consorts in the Southern
8 How Drukpa Kunley returned from Bhutan to Tibet and
the Events which artended his Nirvana.
Appendix 1: Map of Tibet and Bhutan.
Appendix 2. The Lineage of Drukpa Kunley.