The Hymn of The True Heart-MasterThe New Revelation-Book Of The Ancient and Eternal Religion Of Devotion To The God-Realized Adept.
Freely Devoped From The Principal Verses Of The Traditional Guru Gita
By Adi Da (The Da Avatar).
Updated Standard Edition 7/95.
©1995 The TDL Trust Pty Ltd, as a trustee for The TDL Trust.
ISBN: paper 1-57097-008-4.
former SOURCE TEXT (retitled; RUCHIRA AVATARA GITA)
Foreward by M. P. Pandit
The All-Surpassing Revelation of Adi Da (The Da Avatar): An Introduction by His Devotees:
The Divine Person.
There Is Only God.
The Secret Means of Grace.
The Great Way of Liberation.
The Enlightenment of the Whole Body.
The Truth About the ego.
Non-Avoidance of Reality.
The Kiln of “Brightness” (4/30/95).
The Divine Life and Work of Adi Da (The Da Avatar):
Part I: The Quest to Recover the “Bright”: The Sadhana Years, 1939-1970
Plunging into the Search for God (2/13/95).
The Discovery of “Narcissus” (KNEE).
The Sadhana with Swami Rudrananda and the “Death of Narcissus”.
The Sadhana with Swami Muktananda.
The Sadhana with Swami Nityananda and the Divine Goddess.
Re-Awakening to the “Bright” (KNEE, 3/16/88).
Part II: The “Bright” Demonstrations of the Man of Understanding: The
Teaching Years, 1970-1986 (METH):
The Teaching Work Becomes “Crazy” (1/3/74).
Garbage and the Goddess.
Confronting the Dragon of Sex (1975).
The Beginning of Sacramental Worship (1978, 9/13/79).
Tumomama (4/7/82, 11/23/82).
Finding Hermitage (10/28/83).
Part III: The “Bright” Emerges Most Perfectly: The Revelation Years,
The Divine Demand (1/27/86).
Ishta-Guru-Bhakti-Yoga (3/2/95, 3/22/86).
“I Am You”.
Establishing the Religion of Free Daism.
Confrontation with “Narcissus” (4/2/93, 4/8/93, 12/20/93, 2/4/94).
Part IV: The Past and the Future of the “Bright” in the World:
The Subtle Vehicle of Avatara Adi Da’s Appearance (BoT).
The All-Completing Avataric Incarnation.
The Eternal “Bond” (12/7/94).
An Intro to The Hymn Of The True-Master (2/14/88)
‘Beyond the Cultic Tendency in Religion’ (6/28/82).
THE HYMN OF THE TRUE HEART-MASTER. (Text)
How to Find Out More About Avatara Adi Da and the Way of the Heart.
Preparing to Practice the Way of the Heart.
The Foundation of the Way of the Heart: Ishta-Guru-Bhakti Yoga (1/14/95).
The Disciplines That Support Devotion:
Sacramental Worship, or Puja.
The Two Devotional Ways.
The Three Forms of Practice.
The Progressive Unfolding of the Way of the Heart.
Functional and Practical Disciplines:
Sacred Culture and Cooperative Community (4/14/87):
“I Will Be Incarnated Countlessly Through All My Devotees (3/29/94).
The Sacred Orders of the Way of the Heart.
The Regional Centers of the Free Daist Avataric Communion.
The Seven Stages of Life:
The Stages of Developing Human Maturity.
The Hierarchical Structural Anatomy of Man.
The Stages of Progressive Religious, Spiritual, and Transcendental Awakening.
The Supreme Realization and Demonstration of the Seventh Stage of Life.
(Illustration:) The Seven Stages of Life in the Way of the Heart As Revealed by Adi Da (The Da Avatar).
The Sacred Literature of Adi Da, the Da Avatar: A New Scripture for Mankind.
An Invitation to Support the Way of the Heart.
New Standard Edition: 4/92.
The New Revelation-Book Of
The Ancient and Eternal Religion Of Devotion To The God-Realized Adept.
By The Divine World Teacher and True Heart-Master, Da Avabhasa (The “Bright”.)
©1992 Sri Love-Anandashram (Naitauba) Pty Ltd, as a trustee for
the Sri Love-Anandashram Trust.
ISBN: 0-918801-42-7 (cloth).
ISBN: 0-918801-37-0 (paper).
Foreward by M. P. Pandit
Intro: The Song of the Guru by devotees of Sri Da Avabhasa The “Bright”).
Prologue: What Will you Do If you Love Me? by Da Avabhasa.
ONE: THE HYMN OF THE TRUE HEART-MASTER. (Text)
TWO: I AM GRACE ITSELF: The Essential Oral and Written Instructions
Given by Da Avabhasa (The “Bright”), on the Ultimate and Divine Yoga of
Devotional Surrender to Him as the True Heart-Master and Graceful Liberator
of All His Devotees:
Introduction: The Greatest Power There Is (5/8/91), (2/14/88), (Connie Grisso), (5/23/74).
See This Vision and Go the Way I Will Show to you: The Supreme Yoga of Ishta-Guru-Bhakti:
1. The Supreme Yoga of Distraction by the God-Man (10/10/83).
2. Give Way to Me (3/22/86).
3. My Admonition and Blessing (DHT).
4. Use your Advantage (10/11/85).
5. I Will Do Everything (5/17/77).
6. True Love of Me Is Salvation (9/28/91).
7. I Look for your True Love of Me (73).
8. Turn your Heart-Attention to Me (DHT).
9. I Am the Gift (4/11/86).
10. The “Radical” Practice of Always Present-Time Communion with Me (10/4/91).
11. The Ultimate and Divine Yoga (Tripura re 7/1/91), (7/1/91).
12. Beloved, I Am Da (DHT).
Neither God nor the Master of your Heart is your Parent: Transcending Cultism, Childish Dependency, and Adolescent Immunity:
13. Beyond the Cultic Tendency in Religion (6/28/82).
14. Idolatry versus Divine Communion (4/8/87).
15. Your True Relationship to Me is Free (4/2/87).
16. My Divine Revelation (8/1/88).
17. Three Delusions (8/1/88).
18. Religious Consumerism (10/14/89).
19. Counteract This Resistance (10/14/89).
20. Come to Me (1/24/77).
21. The Form of the Guru Is the Divine Form (3/16/74).
22. The Practice That Must Be Demonstrated (2/25/89).
Attend to Me Every Moment of your Life:
23. The Yoga of Communion with Me (8/9/82).
24. The Seven Gifts of My Grace (DHT).
25. The Way of the Heart is a Relationship, Not a Technique (6/25/90).
26. The Right Purpose of Remembrance of Me (12/20/88).
27. Cultivate your Relationship to Me (1/26-27/87).
28. I Am the Way Up from the Pond (8/19/91).
29. My Profound Samadhi (8/22/91).
30. The Law Alive in Our Relationship (1/11/76).
31. The Secret of Service to Me (7/9/88).
32. The Gift of Service to Me (11/2/81).
33. Only Then Does My Devotee Touch My Heart (1/19/77).
34. The Law in My Company (9/20/78).
35. The Essence of Devotional Practice (6/4/78).
36. The Simplest and Most Direct Way (1/29/76).
Devotion to the Undying Belovedition: True Renunciation:
37. The Only Window in the conditional realm (9/29/91).
38. True Love is Devotion to the Undying Beloved (9/4/90).
39. My Divine Husbanding (1/14-15/92).
40. Devotion to Me is the Way Beyond the ego (1/9/92).
41. Wake Up from your Complacency (12/5/91) (1/9/92).
42. Satsang with Me Touches Everything about you (4/2/87).
43. A True Renunciate Does Not Defeat the Heart by Clinging to what Must Be Surrendered (8/16/91).
44. The Yoga of Grace (6/91).
45. The Essence of Transcendence (6/4/78).
The Unique Method of Awakening: The Living Demonstration of Devotion to Me:
46. The Most Basic Principle (1/82).
47. Surrender through Obedience (3/6/89).
48. What I Have to Say (2/1/92), (1/12/92).
49. The Greatest Sin (2/27/90).
50. Permit Me the Luxury of My Own State (3/24/89).
51. Why Settle for Mediocrity? (1/1/92).
52. I Live in Samadhi in My Forest Domain (2/27-28/92).
53. Plant the Seed and Make the Crop (12/3/91).
54. Fill your hands with Gifts for Me (10/25/89).
55. Lay Everything at My Feet (11 & 12/91).
Dissolve in My Divine Current of Love-Bliss: Receiving the Gift of My Spiritual Heart-Transmission:
56. The Divine Physics of Evolution (10/78).
57. My Literal Heart-Power (1/24/77).
58. The Ultimate Sat-Guru (12/26/89).
59. The Attractiveness of My Awakening Power (8/9/82).
60. My Divine Help (10/28/82).
61. I Am the Egoless Embodiment of the Divine Reality (8/9/82).
62. The Mother-Force, the Father-Force and the Awakening of Love-Bliss (1/26 & 1/28/87).
63. How to Make Right Use of the Company of the Spiritual Master (10/78).
64. The Free Standing Man (6/21/78).
65. The Way Is Forever, but the Realization Is Absolute (8/20/78).
66. I Provide the Radiant Touch of God (5/25/78).
I Have Come to Accept the Worship of My Devotees:
67. I Have Come to Accept the Worship of My Devotees (9/18/78).
68. The Sacred Theatre of Association with the True Heart-Master (2/25/79).
69. In My Temple (8/30/91).
70. The Sat-Guru Puja (DHT).
71. The Primal Space (1/19/88).
72. Grace Must Intervene (1/25/88).
73. The Secret of My Visible Form (11/30/84).
74. Throw your body to the Floor, and Yield your Heart to Me (4/3/90).
75. Rejoice in Me (1/25/88).
76. The Essence of Devotion (6/4/78).
My Universal Heart-Blessing:
77. I Am with you Now, As I Have Always Been (1/24/77).
78. You Are the Way to Me (6/7/74).
79. My True Devotee (8/11/74).
80. Communion with Me Is Salvation and Liberation for All My Devotees (1/26 & 3/11-13/92).
81. Beloved, I Am Grace (DHT).
82. My Divine Disclosure (freely rendered BG).
THREE: “Anything Offered at His Feet Is Returned in the Form of Radiant
Blessings”: Stories of Sri Da Avabhasa’s Great Blessing Power by His devotees.
I. “I Am the Very Human Master of your Heart”: A celebration of Satsang witb Sri Da Avabhasa by His devotees (Wes Vaught), (Frank Marrero), (Canada Shannon), (Craig Wolfe), (Karen Parker), (Cliff Baker), (Connie Grisso), (Steve Claydon), (Elliot Mehrbach), (Nina Davis), (11/3/89), (Angelo Druda), (Anne Rogers), (Roger Tonkin), (Stan Hastings), (Chelani Mishelle Gamet), (Sara Dakin).
II. “One Who Is Truly Beloved Is Never Forgotten”: Two Testimonies to the Power of Devotion to Sri Da Avabhasa (The “Bright”): (Beloved Heart-Master, I Love You by Frans Bakker, M.D.. Finding Him in my Heart by Janet McNulty.
III. “I Suddenly Confess the Obvious Truth”:
Confessions of Transformation through Sri Da Avabhasa’s Grace by the members of the Da Avabhasa Gurukula Kanyadana Kumari Order:
Da Nataraja, the “Bright” Divine Liberator by Kanya Samarpana Remembrance and Stephen Blas.
The Miracle of Inspiration by Kanya Samatva Suprithi.
Love Unimaginable by Kanya Kaivalya Navaneeta.
The Guru’s Nature Is the Only Thing to Be Realized by Kanya Samarpana Remembrance.
The Supreme Gift of Sri Da Avabhasa’s Divine Emergence by Kanya Tripura Rahasya.
Epilogue: The Hymn Of Conformation To The “Brightness” Of Da Avabhasa (free rend Narayana Sooktam).
“I Reveal The Divine Person, Who Is The Heart Itself”: A Brief Biography of the Divine World-Teacher, Da Avabhasa (The “Bright”):
“A Unique Advantage to Mankind”: An Invitation to a Direct Relationship
with Da Avabhasa.
The Sacred Literature of Da Avabhasa (The “Bright”).
An Invitation to Support the Way of the Heart.
Further Notes to the Reader.
Glossary: A Guide to the Sacred Esoteric Language of the Way of the Heart.
The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya Pty Ltd., as trustee for The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya,
claims perpetual copyright to all photographs and the entire Written (and otherwise recorded)
Wisdom-Teaching of Avatar Adi Da Samraj and the Way of the Heart.
©1999 The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya Pty Ltd., as trustee for The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya.
All rights reserved.
Used in DAbase by permission.
note to the reader