The True Principles of Children’s Discipline
|1. Is an expression of annoyance, frustration,
2. Generates animosity and rebellion.
3. Is founded on reactivity and the sense of the child as inferior.
4. Binds energy and attention through problems and dilemmas.
5. Is self-referring.
6. Is inflexible and tends to remain the same.
7. Is oriented to a problem-solution dilemma based on the history of
8. Adapts the child to the “life-as-threat” idea.
9. Is a bodily demonstration of forceful un-love.
10. Is a form of verbal attack, employing both moralizing and lecturing.
11. Imposes arbitrary demands unrelated to the incident as consequences
12. Expresses the demand of adult authority and personal power of parent
13. Confuses the child and teaches him opposing values.
14. Is used as a method to be applied only when the child misbehaves.
15. Is to make sure the child understands how “bad” he is.
16. Orients the child to self and subjectivity.
17. Promotes the attitude of separation.
|1. Is an expression of blessing and bodily Happiness.
2. Generates self-discipline and personal responsibility.
3. Is based on agreements and mutual commitments.
4. Frees up available energy and attention for growth.
5. Is self-transcending.
6. Takes new forms as the child matures.
7. Is oriented to the child’s right action in the present.
8. Adapts the child to lawful conditions of life.
9. Is a bodily demonstration of forceful love.
10. Is a form of positive action.
11. Relares consequences for inappropriate behavior to the actual incident
12. Expresses the demand of the wisdom culture of higher human maturity.
13. Establishes the child in a condition of equanimity and understanding.
14. Is realized as a life-positive disposition, or whole Way of life.
15. Is to “look and feel and be and act completely Happy.”
16. Orients the child to the Mystery, or Divine Reality.
17. Expresses the commitment to relationship.
(Proper width of the window, lines up the corresponding numbers, approx.
(back to Index
The most recent version of the above that is available is
Series, available from:
The Dawn Horse Press online
or at: 800-524-4941
(outside North America call 707-928-4936)
or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya Pty Ltd., as trustee for
The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya,
claims perpetual copyright to all photographs and the entire Written
(and otherwise recorded)
Wisdom-Teaching of Avatar Adi Da Samraj and the Way of the Heart.
©1999 The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya Pty Ltd., as
trustee for The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya.
All rights reserved.
Used in DAbase by permission.
note to the reader