Bodily Worship of the Living God
The Esoteric Practice of Prayer Taught by Da Free John.
The Devotional Way of Life Practiced by Members of The Johannine Daist Communion.
Compiled and edited from the Teaching of Da Free John by the staff of The Johannine Daist Communion.
First edition: 4/80.
Second edition: 2/83.
©1980 The Johannine Daist Communion.
Surrender Your Heart.
Intro: The Secret of Divine Remembrance.
Prologue: How the Law Is Fulfilled in Practice.
1. The New Tradition: An Orientation to the Philosophy, Activities, and Practice of Devotees in The Free Communion Church.
2. The Principles of Practice in the Way of Divine Communion.
3. What Are True Prayer and True Devotion?
4. How to Prepare and Use a Place of Communion.
5. The Initial Cycle of Devotions.
6. The Standard Cycle of Devotions.
7. Optional Devotional Practices.
8. Group Practice.
9. Devotional Study and Devotional Singing.
10.The Personal and Moral Disciplines.
11. The Daily Use of Time.
12. How to Respond to the Presence of God.
13. The Process of Remembrance.
14. Remember the Living God.